The University of Huddersfield
P.G.C.E. (Post compulsory education)
(Information Technology ITQ Level 3)
External Funding Projects Manager
0000 - Present
Responsible for both ESF and ERDF projects in the college over a range of curriculum areas. Project Manager; Delivering a wide range of Educational Projects. Responsible for delivering business improvement and education projects in excess of £7m. Driving delivery of educational services, with a team of internal and external and partners. A major player in securing multi million pound tenders and in ensuring audit compliance whilst adhering to challenging budgets and project timelines. Seen to be a major contributor to both income and profit lines. I have gained substantial relevant experience of managing projects and educational provision, particularly across multi agency partnerships. Recent Achievements and Key Responsibilities::
• Project Managing and leading teams to deliver Multi million pounds income streams
• Skills Support for the Workforce leading in securing over 7M of funding
• Response to Redundancy (ESF) Contract with income target being 30% above original profile and successfully engaging over 900 clients.
• Six Months Plus (SFA) Contract Income target being over 30% above original project profile successfully engaging over 700 clients
• Level 1 Project (ESF) engaging over 700 clients into training
• Developing alternative income streams
• Contract negation with partners & developing and driving quality systems for partnership working
North Lindsey College
Educational Projects and Partnerships Officer
0000 - Present
Responsibilities included controlling funding, being responsible for Outward Collaborative Provision, the management college contracts and the funding and budgeting involved, ensuring quality of provision and helping secure funding streams for the college to access. Also responsible for the management and curriculum development for two College Outreach centres with in excess of 250 learners with five members of staff. Within this role gaining invaluable experience of leading curriculum development and implementation for individuals with the budgetary, project control and putting together the claims for a range of LSC and ESF funded projects.Key responsibilities:
• The setting up overseeing of 2 work based training centres.
• Liaising with EV and team members to ensure quality systems and standards were in place holding regular standardisation meetings and training where appropriate.
• Attending and chairing steering meetings whilst being responsible for the administration of College’s project related issues.
• Responsible for all outward collaborative (franchised) provision of the college and compliance in line with LSC guidelines and audit requirements.
• Planning for the Continual Professional Development (CPD) of staff.
• The project management through the inception, design and setting up of paperless portfolio system to be used over 3 Colleges with savings in time and money in relation to NVQ delivery
• Overseeing a range of educational projects including a 14 to 16 learning centre a wide range of learning needs and styles.This required me to be in control of financial budgets and the monitoring of set outcomes inline with customers expectations. My role included the implementation review meetings to defining implementation strategies and schedules inline with quality improvement targets.
Action for Employment
0000 - Present
I was responsible for the running of a successful learndirect contract within the Grimsby office. My role was to Co-ordinate the delivery and administration of the courses, building a sound working relationship with the A4e verification team and other bodies as necessary including outside organisations. I was keen to gain new skills attending various training seminars. Whilst at A4e I also worked on ESF contracts having to complete the appropriate administrative documentation to comply with ESF guidelines. I also gained experience of marketing and delivering ESF projects to SME’s Key responsibilities:
• Management of large learndirect contract
• Attending and contributing to learndirect partners meetings.
• Delivery of and monitoring training
• Maintaining ILR and quality assurance
- Staff Development
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Program Management
- Microsoft Office
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service
- Curriculum Development
- Workshop Facilitation
- Project Delivery
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Social Media
- Higher Education
- Educational Leadership
- Event Planning
- MS Project
- Team Leadership
- Curriculum Design
- Risk Management
- SME management
- Business Process
- Leading Meetings
- Bid Writing
- Training Delivery