Aleksandr Babushkin United Arab Emirates
Lugansk state university of internal affairs (police academy)
•Bachelor’s of Law (2011) (Criminal Justice and Corrections)
Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (• Bachelor’s in Social Studies (2004), Faculty of social science: sociology)
Alpha Tours (Leisure, Travel & Tourism)
Airline Customer Service Representative
0000 - Present
• Formalizing customer experience journey for premium (VIP) customer-centric standards through developing process measurable performance indicators: promptness and accuracy of service, customer satisfaction rates, and service recovery records.
• Responsible for end-to-end customer experience assurance: from airport greeting to hotel limousine escort to car rental and all additional guest information supplies.
• Developing and maintaining efficient cooperation with all external parties, involved into service delivery: airport management, hotels, car rental companies.
• Working at creating service operations manual that covers service policies and procedures.
DISTRICT EXECUTIVE COMITEE (law enforcement government institution) (Leisure, Travel & Tourism)
Juvenile Correctional Officer – Child Protective Services
0000 - Present
• Selected for secondment to join Economic Department in Regional Executive Committee to participate in budget planning activities.
• Worked in conjunction with the police, Children's Division, and schools to investigate matters of child abuse and neglect and to determine the appropriate level of Court intervention to ensure the safety of children referred to the Juvenile Office.
• Assumed responsibility for analyzing and evaluating root causes that lead to child neglect, homelessness, delinquencies and antisocial behavior of infants.
• Used independent judgment in determining alternative approaches to problems and situations and in applying general policies and procedures, ensuring adherence to established regulations.
• Managed professional consultations with investigators, police officers, physicians, children (if old enough), parents, relatives, school officials, Court attorneys, judicial officers, manager, and other professionals, providing legal procedures information and recommendations in each specific case.
• Served as liaison to provide regional inputs for statistical organizations and structured reports to supervising governmental and audit institutions on annual, quarterly and ad hoc basis.
• Developed methods to measure, control and improve efficiency of law enforcement practices: budget compliance, key performance indicators (number of cases resolved, number of registered abuses, homeless, youth crimes, etc).
• Proactively provided qualitative analysis and ideas to develop prevention programs for high-risk youth.
FOXTROT (Major Electronics Retailer in Ukraine: 226 outlets, 800 employees, 852 makes, 81 service c (Leisure, Travel & Tourism)
Sales Manager - Retail
0000 - Present
• Provided Sales support on the floor by assisting customers with their buying decisions using consultancy and suggestive selling techniques.
• Opened and closed the store, handled cash and credit card transactions, ensured security and compliance.
• Handled reports, inventory and stocktaking.
• Provided recommendations for changes in processes and procedures, fraud prevention, store layout and employee discipline.
• Managed to obtain advanced skills in computer science and electronics and as well as retail store management.