EDHEC Business School
BA - 4 Years (Management in Retail environement)
4 years (Business Administration and Management)
Sr. Director Merchandising and Sourcing
0000 - Present
WALMART - GLOBAL SOURCINGIn charge of increasing value propositions and differentiation in products and price in Walmart Latin America via building and implementing global sourcing solutions. Covering Mexico, Central America, Brazil, Chile and Argentina
• Translating WM global leverage vision into strategic and tactical global sourcing processes, with respect of the individual markets strategies and local customers. Support planning and lead retail-formats adjusted merchandising plan, in general merchandise, apparel, food and consumables.
• Assessing regional cross-border trade restrictions and product requirements to provide best-in-class sourcing actionsat best cost for the customers.
• Leading the Latin American sourcing project, incl. manufacturing capability assessment and vendors’ development.
• Develop an appropriate worldwide supplier matrix. Monitor vendors’ performances and engage with key suppliers to enhance strategic partnerships.
• Define operational resource requisite vs. financial plans. Recruit, engage, manage (remote & direct), train and coach merchandising and sourcing teams around the globe.
• Application of global compliance and quality control processes. .
• Reduction of items COGS via the implementation of technical sourcing and supply-chain optimization
EMD AG (European Marketing Distribution - Zürich) (Retail)
0000 - Present
EMD AG is the leading retailers’ alliance in Europe (incl. Delhaize, Kaufland, AS Watson, Axfood, Spar, Musgrave…). Operating over 22 countries with 1,100 retail members, EMD offers alternative retailing concepts and ameliorated purchasing processes for branded and Private labels assortments. - Top to Top international join-negotiations with the leading A-brands (incl. Philips, P&G, Unilever, L’Oreal, etc). Assess global suppliers’ performances matrix (KPI’s) so to define the appropriate common strategies. Optimize European assortment/product mix among retail members and improve discount, rebates, marketing rewards and payment terms…- Improvement of the retail members’ buying conditions (additional over-riders) for a purchasing value above € 1,8 billions- Bundling and sourcing of Private label and 1stPrice Food and Non-Food assortments. Worldwide sourcing, negotiation, centralized quality management, optimization of the supply chain, COGS reduction and contracts closing for a yearly amount >€ 300 millions. - Up to 15% additional price improvement savings for the retail partners.- In charge of new retail members acquisition, Press communication and public relation.- Direct and un-direct remote management, incl. team coaching.
EMD (Markant) Central Eastern Europe (Prague) (Retail)
Country manager - Business Development Director
0000 - Present
EMD Markant Česko became the leading Retailers alliance in Czech Republic with over € 2,5 billions turnover, servicing more than 800 points of sale (Rossmann, Kaufland, Schlecker,…). Offer of a centralized settlement system, negotiation strategies and procurement of general FMCG assortments.
• Country manager for the EMD subsidiaries in Czech and Slovak Republics, incl. P&L, administration, HR management, legal affairs, Government Lobby and Public Relation.
• Implementation, adaptation and operation of a centralized payment system between retailers and suppliers, incl. contracts negotiations for the improvement of retail members' buying conditions (min. 2% additional bonus)
• Sourcing, procurement and introduction of Private label food and non-food assortment in CEE.
- Global Sourcing
- Private Label
- Category Management
- Supply Chain
- Strategic Sourcing
- Retail Management
- Product Development
- New Business Development
- Team Building
- International Business
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Cost Reduction
- Change Management
- Supplier Management
- Contract Negotiation
- Vendor Relations
- P&L Management
- Team Leadership
- Marketing Strategy
- Supply Chain Management
- Vendor Management
- Business Development