The University Of Manchester
Federal University Of Technology Owerri
Danelec Transformer Manufacturing Company Limited
0000 - Present
Danelec Transformer Manufacturing Company Limited PortHarcourt, Nigeria Work Experience Cost/Inventory Control Officer Sept 2011- August 2012 Developed an inventory management plan and inventory Specification Document for Factory operations. Ensured that inventory handling in the entire manufacturing process was in accordance with ISO 9001 : 2008 QMS Standard. Ensured inventory handling systems and tools were maintained in the manufacturing section and delivery inventory detail sheets were documented for accurate expenditure - budget evaluation. Audited and documented finished goods, work in progress and non conforming products weekly. Monitored raw material stock through electronic threshold alert system to ensure over 90% just in time availability of materials for production and machinery spares for routine maintenance. Used initiative to suggest and design an inventory control document to regulate raw material, machinery and transformers dispatch, receipt which enhanced stock management and cut company loss to fraud by 90%. Maintained up To TILL record of all machinery and monitored maintenance schedule for equipment performance enhancement and minimization of equipment downtime. Organized monthly QMS audit of inventory department to ensure compliance to ISO 9001 : 2008 documentation processes and standards.
0000 - Present
Exxon Mobil Nigeria DOWNSTREAM Ibeno, Nigeria Work Experience Intern- Operations Maintenance/Electrical Engineering June - December 2008 Strategic thinking and technical proficiency in analysing and testing of Gas turbines, generators and other electrical machinery during maintenance activities and fault tracing. Participated in insulation and winding resistance checks on electric motors, transformers and retractable grounding assembly RGA of floating roof storage tanks. Enhanced attention to detail through working on spread sheets, work permits and creating daily technical reports of daily activities. Participated in dissolved gas analysis on transformer insulation oil to assess thermal condition and identify potential faults. Participated in routine inspection of electrical machinery and components within the tank farm, substations, metering skid, chemical treating plants, pump stations, injection substations and power plant for overall performance and status assessment and recommendations Responsible for preparation and management of Job execution plan, Job status and satisfaction reports, job safety analysis JSA guide, Lock out-Tag out LOTO documents, work permits and Job closeout reports. Participated in routine moisture extraction on switch gear bus to maintain components operating temperature and prevent short circuit, insulation damage and metallic component corrosion. AWARDS Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Postgraduate Overseas Scholarship. Distinguished Service Award as Treasurer of Society of Electrical and Electronic Engineering student SEES . Mobil Producing Nigeria/NNPC JV Merit Undergraduate Scholarship. CONFERENCES and WORKSHOPS ATTENDED International Conference on Adaptive Science and Technology in Abuja, Nigeria 2011 Institute of Appraisers and Cost Engineers IACE National Conference on Valuation and Cost Engineering Applications in Transportation in Abuja, Nigeria 2011 PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION Institute of Electrical Electronics Engineers IEEE - Graduate Student Member. Nigerian Society of Engineers NSE - Graduate member.
- Language : English - FluentGood Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages - Word
- MS Project. Proficient in MatLAB
- Simulink And PLC. Communication Good written And verbal communication skills gained from interacting with team members And responsible parties on projects to tackle issues
- issuing clear And concise instructions And sourcing for information as well as preparing work And academic technical reports And presentations. Interaction with colleagues on production related complaints has helped build tolerance. Working on team projects during my degree And work has involved different roles
- which have developed my skill at negotiation And persuasiveness. Teamwork Involved in several group projects at university And work positions where success was dependent on motivation
- novelty And management of widely differing individuals. Managed a team of twenty two like-minded MDGs volunteers; organized And directed health awareness campaigns
- High school HIV/AIDS enlightenment rallies And entrepreneurial competency training which fostered achievement of 2010/2011 government human capacity development target.