United Nations Mine Action for Afghanistan
0000 - Present
• Assist the contract Specialist in the monitoring of the various contractual modalities and maintain timetable for necessary actions in the contest of contractual obligation.
• Draft correspondence.
• Follow up on pending issues.
• Maintain records of all contracts, agreements, and other contractual documents relating to the Mine Action Programme.
• Carry out researches inclusive in Internet.
• Organize minutes of meeting when required.
• Update information on allocation and expenditure for projects funded under various donors. update information on operational assets and requirement and translate such update
• in financial resources relating to all component of Mine Action Programme.
• Assist Contract Specialist to paper check or review projects proposals, extension agreements and contract relating to all components Mine Action Programme.
• Liaise with other UN agencies, NGOs, donors and local authorities on routine contractual, project and funding matters as directed.
• Assist the contract Specialist to develop and maintain the Programme SOP relating to proposal, contract and Agreements
0000 - Present
• Maintain up-to date- knowledge of events relating to Parliament in general particular, as the related to the Afghanistan compact.
• Administration and implementation of operational strategies;
• Support to programme management, effective cost recovery;
• Support to implementation of the resource mobilization strategy;
• Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing, guidance to all stakeholders on programme matters.
• Ensures administration and implementation of operational strategies, adapts processes and procedures focusing on achievement of the following results:nFull compliance with UN/UNDP rules, regulations, and policies of Programme activities, programme recording/reporting system and follow-up on audit recommendations; implementation of effective internal controls, proper functioning of a client-oriented financial resources management system.