A highly competent, motivated and enthusiastic administrative assistant with experience
Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
(Bachelor of Arts and Education (Philosophy
University of Chester
Currently Master of Business Administration Student at University of Chester.
Kharafi National KSC Company – Kuwait
0000 - Present
Working as part of a team and supporting the office manager. Responsible for the day-to-day tasks and administrative duties of the office including covering the reception area and timekeeper for the site.
• Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office.
• Typing documents and distributing memos.
• Supervising the work of office juniors and assigning work for them.
• Handling incoming / outgoing calls, correspondence and filing.
• Faxing, printing, photocopying, filing and scanning.
• Organising business travel, itineraries, and accommodation for managers.
• Monitoring inventory, office stock and ordering supplies as necessary.