Business administration university Turiba
Hotel and tourism management
Assistant to StudyGroup Regional Director
0000 - Present
Assistant to StudyGroup Regional Director, Riga March 2010 - September 2012 Deputising for the manager, making daily operational decisions and delegating work to others in the managers absence. Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and storage. Arranging travel and accommodation for manager and self for business travel. Notation and dictation during meetings and providing general assistance during presentations. Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and taking subsequent appropriate action. Performing a meet and greet service to visitors and important clients, at all levels of seniority. Organising and maintaining self and manager diaries and making and hosting appointments. Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, and corresponding on behalf of the manager. Undertaking background research and presenting subsequent nfindings. Drafting, issuing and delivering documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations. Organising and attending meetings, briefing the manager to ensure he is well-prepared on all aspects. Planning, organising and managing corporate events. Initiating contact and generating communication in order to facilitate potential sales opportunities. Liaising with staff, clients, suppliers and other organisations on various aspects of the business.
0000 - Present
Administration assistant Dome Hotel and SPA, Riga November 2011- February 2012 Welcoming guests upon arrival. Completing guest arrival and departure procedures. Providing customer service for guests in line with procedures. Managing guest requests and complaints. Making guest bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face to face and transferring them onto Fidelio Opera PMS. Generated leads for possible sales. Allocating rooms to guests and formatting and issuing electronic keys. Preparing bills for guests, recieving payments and closing guest accounts. Recieving and forwarding messages to guests. Managing special requests from guests, for example booking theatre tickets or storing valuable items. Resulving questions concerning hotel offers and providing advice on activities and cultural locations in the surrounding area.
0000 - Present
Alfors gaming facility receptionist, Riga June 2008 - December 2010 Developed personal strategy to increase sales at the cashing facility. Preparing end of the day cash balance reports. Managing the cashing facility for client payments. Welcoming and register clients. Telephone receptionist dealing with custumer enquries sales and client complains. Serving drinks, tea and coffee to clients. LANGUAGES : English - fluent Russian - mother tongue Latvian - mother tongue French - good Full European Union Driving License
- ; Computer literate
- self-motivated team player
- with good leadership
- organisational And communication skills
- both written And oral. Good understanding of sales And marketing concepts And techniques. Good knowledge And understanding of basic financial concepts. Generating And subsequently presenting studies And reports
- to professional audiences. Effective listener
- with an ability to understand others needs
- whilst interpreting between the lines implications And body language. Logical And intuitive mind
- with an ability to identify solutions to problems. Flexible in identifying And revising solutions when unexpected obstacles occur. Understanding corporate goals And how to contribute towards achieving them. Aware of economic
- political And environmental issues affecting the corporate position. Setting objectives
- planning resources And activities
- establishing priorities And co-ordinating with others in order to achieve pre-determined goals. Anticipating And avoiding difficulties And organising personal time to carry out all responsibilities. Displaying good relationships with customers
- peers And subordinates alike. Politically aware And ability to work with sensitivity in difficult situations. Negotiating with And influencing others
- with self-confidence And tact. Certified as a cashier in a retail environment.