PR and communications in media have been always my passion because of my personal abilities to communicate with people, understand what they like and promote or advertise a product or service to them. This has been also proved by my previous jobs. For exa
Birkbeck, U. of London
Bachelor's degree (BA Management)
IT proficient level (Administration+IT)
Baltic Staff (Public Relations and Communications)
0000 - Present
• Client relations, support for all members of the agency, research, contacting media outlets,
• Preparing client files, marketing activities, website updates and day to day administration
Stobart Group (Public Relations and Communications)
0000 - Present
Provided first class reception cover within this fast-paced and service-oriented environment; harnessed exceptional organisation, planning and administrative management skills.Key achievements
• Oversaw staff diaries - effectively managed often conflicting priorities.
• Screened and managed incoming enquiries.
• Arranged and coordinated high-level internal / external meetings for CEO and Directors.
• Forged strong relationships with tenants, conducive to service excellence
• Improved administrative efficiency through the creation and maintenance of filing systems.
• Successfully managed office and Board meetings.
• Prepared documentation for Directors within often stringent time constraints.
• Arranged staff travel and prepared itineraries.
• Played a key role in the management of catering and hospitality operations.
• Purchased materials, equipment, stock and furniture in line with stringent budgetary constraints.
• Accurately input data into internal systems, ensuring data integrity.
• Oversaw project planning, workload planning and resource allocation.
• Successfully organised video conferences.
Corneliani S.p.A (Luxury Goods & Jewelry)
0000 - Present
Promoted the consistent delivery of first class customer service, alongside energy, drive and enthusiasm; adopted a collaborative approach as part of a multifaceted team.Key achievements
• Achieved the highest level of sales within just 2 months in a competitive environment and despite a difficult economic climate.
• Demonstrated a positive response to pressure in an often fast-paced working environment.
• Dealt tactfully and diplomatically in the resolution of any arising concerns and complaints.
• Showcased significant versatility and a flair for adaptability to satisfy ever-changing demands.
• Organised and prioritised workloads effectively to meet often strict deadlines.
• Forged, maintained and nurtured strong client relationships conducive to business growth.
• Facilitated the timely completion of ad hoc administration.
• Screened and resolved incoming enquiries; utilised strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Identified and suggested improvements to internal efficiency and the customer experience.