B-Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India
DOLPHIN Manufacturing LLC
0000 - Present
• Managing the forecast process and systems, setting guidelines procedures and standards; consolidating and analyzing results; developing, preparing and presenting results to senior management.
• Prepared monthly, quarterly and annual reports, summarizing and forecasting company business activities and financial position in areas of income, expense, and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
• Coordinate with different departmental heads to estimate the revenue and expenditures for the coming financial period. Liaising with the Banks.
• Activity based analysis of cost and ensuring that the ratios will not vary from the standards.
• Opening of Tenders for Projects.
• Monthly inventory checking to ensure that there is no the non-moving and slow moving stock and ensuring that the Inventory Turnover is not varying from the standards.
• Initiated the Machine Set up Improvement Techniques, to reduce number of machine setups and tool study, being part of Value Engineering and Cost Reduction.
• Proactive part of ERP Implementation for the Company.
Cost And Management Accountant
0000 - Present
• Implemented, controlled and co-ordinated the activities related to project cost planning and reporting, providing effective support to the Projects in development and execution phases, have assisted the Management to complete the project on scheduled time and within the approved budget.
• Develop, coordinate and manage procedures to ensure the efficient cost control of the Projects, including the recording, controlling, forecasting and reporting of all financial matters
• Evaluated the Business process and ensured that cost of investment and other procurement did not exceed the Budget..
Galadari brothers Co LLC
0000 - Present
• Improved the inventory system of the Company, which helped to reduce the inventory cost.
• Efficiency Audit of Man and Machines which helped to improve the productivity.
• Analysis of Cost Statements and Budgetary Control.
• Preparation of Cost Sheets, Finalization and Consolidation of Financial Statements.
• Variance Analysis of Sales and suggesting methods to improve the costing techniques of the Group.
• Operations related works like Credit Review, Pay rolls, Payables, Disposals, Write offs.
- Business Valuation
- Financial Reporting
- Internal Audit
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Cash Flow
- Internal Controls
- Financial Analysis
- Cost Accounting
- Variance Analysis
- Financial Audits
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Modeling
- Management Accounting
- Strategic Financial Planning
- Financial Statements
- Target Costing
- Account Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Financial Forecasting
- General Ledger
- Business Process