AECOM Government Services (Civil Engineering)
Manager, Talent Acquisition (Home Office, Telecommute)
0000 - Present
• Provided management and technology-based support associated with full-cycle International Recruiting, Operations and Human Resources for US and overseas government contracts.
• Reviewed and approved applicants for hire for overseas positions in the Middle East, Europe, South Asia and other global locations.
• Oversaw the quality and production of 7 Consultant recruiters.
• Served as SME for HRIS (OneSource) and Global Applicant Tracking System (Kenexa Brass Ring) managing over 600 open requisitions while ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Managed OFCCP Data audit of over 2200 positions for FY2012 which resulted in zero violations.
• Reviewed, recommended and developed workflows and process changes for the purpose of increasing operational proficiency and implements improvements to talent acquisition tools.
• Compiled and analyzed recruiting metrics to manage workforce data such as time to fill, headcount, turnover and requisition activity.
• Developed and facilitated HRIS/ATS and Kenexa BrassRing systems training for HR/Recruiting staff.
• Analyzed, compiled and audited applicant and hiring data for OFCCP and in-house compliance.
• Negotiated and maintained relationships with contracted job board vendors, job fairs and other 3rd party vendors.
• Acted as the Technical Writer for recruiting processes in support of proposals, reports and other deliverables.
AECOM (Civil Engineering)
0000 - Present
• Recruited, screened, processed and mobilized employees from the U.S. to overseas locations.
• Sourced and mobilized over 400 Force Protections officers for large government contract in Kuwait.
• Developed and implemented mobilization process to include; visa, medical & drug screening, background investigations, Security Clearance, host country sponsorship, travel, LOA & SPOT.
• Traveled extensively to transition large incumbent workforces for various domestic and international contracts in support of the U.S. Military.
• Coordinated and implemented start-up and phase-in of Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits processes, procedures and policies.
• Developed and maintained staffing strategies, job postings, hiring data and compliance processes.
• Organized and participated in successful job fairs and recruiting campaigns both domestic and abroad.
Combat Support Associates ( An AECOM contract) (Civil Engineering)
Supervisor, Human Resources
0000 - Present
Combat Support Associates (AECOM) and its principal subcontractor, CSA, Ltd., provide logistical support, training and force protection to U.S. Army troops and Allied Forces at camps located throughout Kuwait.
• Supervised and coordinated the Human Resources department activities of an international staff of 11 to support 1600 U.S. and non-U.S. employees located at Camp Doha, Kuwait.
• Implemented, administered and maintained Medical, Dental, Life, Accident, Disability and Workers Compensation plans.
• Recruited, hired and mobilized new employees from the U.S. and India to support the U.S. Army.
• Developed and maintained policies for operating procedures, promotions, transfers and terminations.
• Provided employee counseling, performed employee relations investigations and recommended grievance and complaint resolutions.
• Facilitated training and benefit presentations to employees on medical, dental, savings & disability programs.
- Human Resources
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Relations
- Security Clearance
- Deferred Compensation
- Employee Benefits
- Personnel Management
- New Hire Orientations
- Process Improvement
- College Recruiting
- Workforce Planning
- Benefits Administration
- Program Management
- AIRS SearchLab 2010
- Synchronized PreDeployment Operational Tracker (SPOT)
- Kenexa Brass Ring
- Contractor Manpower Reporting System (CMR)
- Deltek Costpoint
- Government Contracting
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Recruiting Operations
- Project Engineering
- Talent Management
- International Recruitment
- Client Facing Skills
- recruiting metrics
- Vendor Management
- Business Visas
- recruitment compliance
- Recruiting & Onboarding Consultant
- Kenexa System Administrator
- Synchronized Pre-Deployment Operational Tracker
- Contractor Manpower Reporting System