BS (Business Administration)
Chattanooga State Technical Community College
United States Department of Defense (Military)
Operations Consultant (NOC) with HP
0000 - Present
Z10 | CA7 | CA11 | PERNET | AKO | TS7720 | JES2 | CADISPATCH | RemedyGovernment Security Clearance - DOD
Groome Shuttle Service (Insurance)
0000 - Present
• Contract Shuttle Driver
• DOT certified
• Class F certified
Compliance Analyst | Regulatory Analyst | Policy Analyst | Product Compliance
0000 - Present
Legal/Contract Consultant (CC & F Contract Compliance and Filing)
• Analyst, developer, and filer of Life & Acc, Health, Indemnity, VWB, and Disability products.
• Develop, implement, support and maintenance of legal contracts and all related forms.
• Utilizing NILS & SERFF filing forms and rates that comply with state, federal, and if applicable, foreign laws and regulations.
• Consultant to business areas regarding contracts and regulations and mentors less senior staff.
• Continued legislative research relating on Unum's portifolio of products to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Imaging Project leader – Scan/Index all Compliance paper files into online software database. Legal/Sr. Contract Analyst (Compliance Analyst/Policy Analyst)
• Imaging Project leader – Scan/Index all Compliance paper files into online software database.
• Review/Filing of Advertising/Marketing forms to comply with associated Unum Product(s).
• Liasion between Unum and State DOI's/examiner(s) to address any and all compliance related issues regarding any/all of Unum's products.
• Inform Marketing, New business, Advertising, Actuary, Law, and any other departments of any/all compliance/regulatory issues. Contract Systems Analyst (Regulatory Analyst)
• Using Documerge and Script create, edit, and maintain all basic policy language and language exceptions required by the various states for computer printed policies and riders.
• Format the policy forms to accommodate policy language to the available space while maintaining contract understandability.
• Prepares and assembles computer printed policy forms and required variations, applications, outlines of coverage, rates, actuarial formulas, certifications and tables for filing with insurance departments.
• Implements the transition of approved policies into the policy issue system; and reviews regulatory matters to assist in taking actions necessary to comply with state regulations.
- NILS (National Insurance Law Service)
- SERFF (System for Electronic Rate and Form Filing)
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Lotus Notes
- IBM Mainframe
- IBM 3090
- Operations Management
- Tape Libraries
- Document Imaging
- Legal Research
- Legal Compliance
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Policy Analysis
- Disaster Recovery
- Distributed Systems
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Litigation Support
- Job Scheduling
- Regulatory Analysis
- Legislative Analysis
- Legislative Tracking
- Indemnity Insurance
- Voluntary Workplace Benefits Insurance (VWB)