Finance & Insurance Process Executive (Auditor)
0000 - Present
Provide a robust day to day monitoring service within Stratstone Dealers of their compliance with all aspects of Regulated General Insurance activity
• Implement Stratstone procedures and processes to mitigate regulatory risk to ensure Group Compliance with all necessary FSA Regulatory requirements / legislation relating to general insurance. Where non- compliance issues are identified, making recommendations for corrective action to be taken, and monitoring follow up actions
• Ensure that any non-compliances and control failures in the field of general insurance are reported immediately to senior leadership
• Ensure all new/replacement GI Advisors are recruited, inducted, attend 1 day GI course, pass required supervised tests and action Observed Sales procedures
• Ensure every year, at Stratstone discretion all GI Advisors pass required supervised tests and action Observed Sales procedures
• Ensure all new Dealer Principals and those DPs who achieve Red or Amber Audit attend next Compliance=Performance workshop
• For Dealers that receive Red and Amber Audits and Dealers that appear to failing when conducting daily role; immediately liaise with Dealer Principal. Visit Dealership, conduct full audit, make recommendations and create action plan to ensure Green re-audit. Follow up to ensure all actions undertaken.
• Complete induction at dealership with all new start Business Managers/ Controllers. To comprise: web based supervised learning, referral training, process coaching, reporting coaching. o With other GI Advisor roles, ensure Business Manager/Controller has actioned
• Ensure Stratstone Observed Sales Process being actioned.
• Ensure all GI reporting requirements are fulfilled at both dealership / Franchise to the prescribed quality and within the prescribed timescale as set out in the GI Compliance Manual
• Affirm that dealerships have been updated on changes to General Insurance policy and procedures
0000 - Present
• Manage the dispatch of all field resource, prioritizing work in accordance with SLAs and procedures in order to meet or exceed KPIs.
• Monitor and resolve jeopardy alerts in a timely manner and assist engineers with any requirements to execute work.
• Append all tickets with concise, appropriate notes on activities taken to make work executable.
• Comply with all FSO & customer procedures to ensure engineers are booked safely and legally onto site for access or climbs, securing any legal documentation required – Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Employee Certification, Insurance docs and that the engineer is aware of any Health and Safety policies or procedures.
• Maintain constant telephone support through hunt groups and hotline support to provide a quality service to the field, FSO and other departments and customers.
• First point of contact for all fault related issues to ensure prompt escalation to the Dispatch Shift Leader.
• Monitor email account for information which may highlight known site or network issues.
• Provide accurate payment details, Purchase Order numbers and ensure correct information is attached on all access request applications.
• Comply with landlord procedures to secure access, climbs and escorts. Understand the security and special clearance requirements at some sites.
• Review and provide updates to open work requests, with information to support the business highlighting delays or issues preventing closure.
• Monitor all work queues, assigning tickets within dispatch SLA’s, ensuring the field resource is fully optimized.
• In the event of any equipment failures, internally or externally, follow the dispatch disaster recovery programme to support customer activities until remedial work has completed.
• Support and assist with the development of work place tools, process and procedures to increase dispatch and FSO performance.
Alumni Support Executive (Business Development)
0000 - Present
• Develop and maintain Employer relationships from existing database and new sourced employers in order to generate job role opportunities for the Pearson in Practice Alumni.
• Research, contact and where necessary attend visits with potential new employers that can be developed into accounts and hire post apprenticeship candidates
• Build relationships with external agencies in order to secure permanent positions for the post apprentices within their chosen field
• Attend relevant networking and business events to market Pearson in Practice offerings
• Track all activity on salesforce to ensure records are maintained
• Be point of contact for Alumni for any day to day issues
• Motivate and coordinate, drive and develop team culture and success
- Account Management
- New Business Development
- Customer Service
- General Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Change Management
- Team Management
- Risk Management
- Business Development
- Recruitment Advertising
- Microsoft Office
- Call Center
- Direct Sales
- Process Improvement
- Time Management
- Sales Process
- Cold Calling
- Customer Satisfaction
- Call Centers
- Sales Presentations
- Social Networking
- Permanent Placement
- Microsoft Excel
- Performance Management
- Team Building