BSc Environmental Management Undergraduate at Northumbria University. Proactive, responsible and highly motivated. Currently seeking an internship within the Environmental sector.
BSc Environmental Management - 2:1 (Predicted)
DipHE Architectural Engineering - 2:1 (Achieved)
Leeds College of Building
BTEC National Diploma in Civil Engineering - DDM (Achieved)
0000 - Present
Working in the Leeds office, my role was as a Highways Technician, working alongside engineers of different levels in order to improve the Highways systems in and around the city. The team I worked with dealt with improving the bus routes connecting Leeds to other parts of Yorkshire, working closely alongside the local authorities and Metro. My role was to assist the other members of the team, by producing detailed drawings and plans as well as undertaking site surveys, visiting residents affected by the works and liaising with Leeds City Council officials. All work undertaken was always completed to up to date legislation.
- A committed team member
- who strives to utilise the skills And knowledge of others to ensure a task is completed to the highest standard
- as proven while completing group projects during university. An excellent communicator
- in person
- over the phone And through written presentation
- from previous employment that involved working alongside the public
- local authorities And other consultants on a regular basis. Valuable time management skills as shown through successfully completed work handed in on time whilst working part time through the week in order to save money for university fees. Strong Microsoft Word
- Excel And Powerpoint skills
- as well as City And Guilds Level 3 2D AutoCAD And IES.