Highly motivated and enthusiastic young professional, having broad knowledge and research experience of clean energy and environmental sector. I recently gained M.Sc degree.
University of Abertay Dundee
Sep 2010 - Nov 2011
Energy and Environmental Management
Mehran University of Engineering and Technology
Jan 2006 - Dec 2009
Alternative Energy Investment Fund
Apr 2012 - Feb 2013
•Responsible for researching clean technologies, green energy efficient projects for EMEA regions. Under the supervision, Tobi Adewoye - Partner Alternative Energy Investment Fund, London UK.nnAreas of Research:n
•Energy Risk, Sustainable Carbon Reduction
CSP Ltd/London Olympics
Assistant Project Coordinator
Mar 2012 - May 2012
•Coordinate with sponsors, security experts, and Olympics park venue management teams.
•Assisted in database management, team deployments and road traffic management during the time of games.
•Reviewed risk assessments on daily basis
•Supervised venues for the upcoming events London Olympics 2012
Kingdom Gas Serivces
Feb 2011 - Feb 2012
• Data base management; invoice generation, daily reports, KPI’s production, credit control and SQL server.
• Planning and scheduling of services, updating engineers records, certificates and service jobs handling
• Provide I.T Support; resolve computer queries of office staff via remotely, updating operating systems, servers and client machines.
• Provide administrative support for the company website, reviewing health and safety policies.
• Performed team leader role in ISO 9001; 2008 implementation process.nnAchievements; Ms.Acess, effective communication, good strategic appreciation and vision, IT support, SQL server, database, planning, scheduling, customer Service and positive attitude