Lt Cdr Sushil Kumar Kamble Mumbai
Result oriented and Seasoned Professional with versatile experience of over 15 years
A Seasoned Professional with versatile experience of over 15 years in Armed Forces (Indian Navy), Program Management, IT
Indian Institute of Management, Indore (India)
PG Diploma Certificate in Business Management
Dr BAMU Aurangabad University
BE – Electronics
Armed Forces (Indian Navy)
Electrical Officer / Project Manager
0000 - Present
• Class of Ships Project Manager for 06 classes of Warships (OPVs, OGTs, DSVs, SBDs, FACs and Survey Vessels). Actively managed 16 projects comprising of Shipbuilding projects, Maintenance Repairs & Modification Projects, engineering, manufacturing and construction projects.
• As Project Manager managed the complete project life cycle through 100 production centers having resource strength of 600 personnel’s.
• Handle budget of $ 10 Million (INR 60 Cr) over 48 Months for meeting projects related expenditures.
• Implemented the best project management practices based on TOC-CCPM methodologies for improving the project’s duration and reducing cost by almost 25%.
• Ensured 100% uptime of various equipments & machineries by reliable operations, upkeep, PPM & PdM maintenance and defect rectifications of Power Generation & Distribution Systems, Telecommunications Systems, Marine Navigation Systems, Propulsion Systems, Weapons Systems and various other Electronics & Electrical control systems onboard.
• Lead a team of over 30 technical personnel’s in various capacities onboard IN Ships and Submarines.
Tech Mahindra Ltd
IT Infrastructure Managenent Services- PMO
0000 - Present
• Lead a team of 07 support Managers to perform all PMO functions for the IDU in the most professional and exemplary manner. Team was adjudged the ‘Best Team’ in the organization.
• Analyzed and actively facilitating project teams with Project Planning, Project cost & revenue model estimation, staffing, improvements, responsibility metrics consolidation. Assisting the stake-holders (Project Managers) by instituting suitable monitoring mechanism and requisite changes.
• Facilitated IDU MIS reports to top management Created executive dashboards and relevant matrices for the Higher Management to provide reflect overall IDU status to present a comprehensive analysis of program and projects in terms of resource utilization, productivity, project health and profitability.
• As IDU SPOC for Resource Management Group (RMG) planned, analyzed and instituted suitable measures to meet the 100% resource demands / skill sets for new business.
• Responsible for billing and invoicing processes of over 350 associates and identifying revenues leakages and arresting them proactively. Analyzed the profitability status of the IDU (32 projects).
• Identification and filling up the gaps in current practice, policies, procedures, systems, etc. causing non-compliance. Prepared and promulgated process documents across functions to ensure standardized procedures in the IDU in sync with the organizational goals.
• Collated and updated exhaustive resource and asset related data for the complete IDU encompassing various fields and functions.
George & Boyce
Head of Planning
0000 - Present
• Head of Planning & Operations group for identifying new engineering business opportunities, preparation of strategy for new ventures, preparing business proposals, preparing costing, identifying & forming suitable team of Project Managers/Project Coordinators & outsourced vendors, planning & execution of projects and managing the entire operations.
• Responsible for creating initial successes with offered solutions at client’s premises by articulating the requirements and presenting suitable proposals and creating the infrastructure and capabilities to sustain the initiative with adequate “Sustenance Models”.
• Training/Coaching client’s core project team on TOC-CCPM methodologies, planning tools/software’s (MS Project, and Primavera) and other Project Management’s Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) areas.
Reliance Globalcom Ltd
PMO – Network Constructions
0000 - Present
• Project Manager/Asst Project Manager for multi-geography projects/programs related to Subsea Optical Fiber Network Construction, Terrestrial Fiber Backhauls, and Network Capacity upgrades, NMS/OSS/BSS Platform Integration & Transformation, Cable Landing Stations, Datacenters, Enterprise Services Consolidations, IT Infrastructure, Operations Support Systems, V-PoP/PoP & CoLos, Cloud Platforms, ERP/SAP Deployments and Telecom Services Assurance & Improvement initiatives.
• Managed the full project life cycle from working on business opportunities, technical feasibilities, business case analysis, stakeholder management, vendor management, planning, budgeting, communications, execution, resource management, risk management and final delivery in a highly multi-project/program environment.
• Directly interacted & managed the local & international vendors/suppliers/consultants/telecom partners/regulatory/Customs agencies.
• Spearheaded the implementation of the first Global Project Management Office (G-PMO) in the organization by setting up G-PMO structure, functions, processes framework, procedures, standards, documentation and tools for effective management of Programs/Projects.
• Currently leading the initiative on global CoLo space consolidation project (46 CoLo’s) on reducing the Opex Expenditures by almost 25% through CoLo space contract revisiting & negotiation and design re-engineering.
• Currently handling Global Cloud Platform Program in line with the company’s vision of “The True Cloud Ecosystem” to set up 100 Cloud Nodes across (IaaS) the world, Product & Services Cataloguing, Backend system integrations, Networking integrations, Firewalls implementation.
I am eligible to live and work in the UK