Senior IT Consultant in Spain(Madrid), with 10 Years of Experience in IT Industry.
Senior IT Consultant in Spain(Madrid), with 10 Years of Experience in IT Industry.nnEr.Virender Singh has worked for different clients and organizations of India and Europe like Freshfield communications U.K,Unisys Spain,Orange Telcom, INDRA Spain, GARMIN
Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Software Engineering
Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Software Engineering. nCertified by EU Blue Card Network (ISED VERIFIED) 20 March,2013, ID 40539.
Middleware ATM Systems
IT Analyst/Senior Engineer
0000 - Present
employment/ Occupational field Summarized Me Work experience Dates Occupation or position held Main activities and responsibilities Curriculum 2013 Virender Singh Sierra Toledana nº9 3 B E-28038 Madrid Spain 0034 913287455 Home Mobile firstname.lastname@example.org Male 0034 699904405 System Engineer/IT Consultant/QA Test Engineer/IT Business Development Entrepreneurial. Visionary. An asset for the organization I would work for. Dependable. Smart. Fast. Professional. Friendly and Aggressive Net worker. Cheerful. Very Detailed. Strong and able Communicator. People person. Extrovert. Down to earth. You would love having me as a part of your Firm, for sure. 10 Years Senior IT Consultant in Spain Madrid , with 10 Years of Experience in IT Industry. Er.Virender Singh has worked for different clients and organizations of India and Europe like Freshfield communications U.K, Apeejay Group India, CII-TDB NET India, UPM Madrid Spain, Telefonica Spain, IBERIA Airlines Spain, Unisys Spain,Orange Telcom, CGAE España,Panel Sistema Informaticos Madrid,Indra Sistemas,NATS National Air Traffic Services UK, iMAS DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH ,Polar-Consultores Spain. Specialities : IT Services Consultancy, QA,IT Business Development, Operational Requirement Engineering, Software Verification/Validation/Analysis,Real Time Complex System Engineering. May 2009 Senior System Engineer ATM/CNS Systems ATM Air Traffic Management Validation planning,ATM Stakeholder analysis,Formation of ATM validation strategies,Subject Matter Expertise on Validation Methodologies,ATM Pre-Trial Analysis,ATM Simulation Execution,Preliminary Post Trial Analysis,Post Trial Analysis Reports. Prepare, maintain, update, and review the full range of Validation/Verification plans and related documentation for adequacy, specification/performance requirement compliance and provide recommendations as necessary for improvement. Plan, develop, and conduct analyses or studies to establish the feasibility of CNS/ATM systems/subsystems/components meeting requirements and/or adequacy of design. Virender Singh Name and address of employer Type of business or sector Major Clients Dates Occupation or position held Main activities and responsibilities Name and address of employer Type of business or sector Major Clients Dates Occupation or position held Main activities and responsibilities Name and address of Curriculum 2013 Provide system engineering services for the design and implementation of ATM software changes, interface modification and to provide verification/validation procedures for future releases of ATM software. Translate system and/or subsystem requirements into test procedures. Coordinate system and/or subsystem integration and test activities. Integrate and test software applications maintained and/or developed by the Software Engineering team. Investigate of problems identified during test,including problem diagnosis and solution proposal Perform analysis of test results and raise problem reports as appropriate. Maintain requirements tracing through to test procedures, results and associated artefacts. Client Facing -on site Experience. Polar.consultores at Indra Sistemas Condesa de Venadito, nº 1 , 7ª planta., 28027 Madrid Spain Aviation and Aerospace. NATS U.K. , D.F.S Germany , AENA Spain ,iMAS Indra Middleware ATM Systems June 2006 - May 2009 3 years IT Analyst/Senior Engineer Meeting with clients to determine requirements. Clarifying a clients system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business. Travelling to customer sites and presenting seminars, and business employer Type of business or sector Dates Occupation or position held Main activities and responsibilities Name and address of employer Type of business or sector Dates Occupation or position held Main activities and responsibilities Name and address of employer Type of business or sector Major Clients occupational skills covered Name and type of organisation providing occupational skills covered Name and type of organisation providing
PRO-MARK BUILDING SERVICES LTD
BUILDING SERVICES MANAGER
0000 - Present
Building high end luxury and Eco-houses. Working with highways agencies and utilities services agreeing main drainage and licences. May 1997 to Aug 1998 BUILDING SERVICES MANAGER PRO-MARK BUILDING SERVICES LTD MILTON KEYNES Provide a key point of contact for householders, council, housing associations, and workforce and blue-chip clients. Attend meetings at all levels to discuss specific projects and managing contracts. Carry out initial inspections of void properties with council offices and housing associations and agree schedule of works. . Responsible for health and safety and reviewing and preparing risk assessments.
EUROPA CONSTRUCTION LTD
0000 - Present
Signing off all works and invoicing. Help with out of hours emergencies. Mar 1993 to May 1997 CONTRACTS MANAGER EUROPA CONSTRUCTION LTD MILTON KEYNES On site management of all direct and sub contractors. Maintaining site diaries and variations to scheduled works. Preparing build schedules for all sites.
0000 - Present
Estimation of works in all areas of construction. Responsible for negotiating locally with suppliers to maximize discounts for materials and plant. May 1983 to Feb 1993 CONTRACTS MANAGER LITTLE BRICKHILL PROPERTY SEVICES MILTON KEYNES Responsible for new houses and extensions. Looking after a £1 million pound day-work contract on bridges and retaining walls for Bucks county council. Attend meetings at all levels with engineers to discuss projects.
JUNIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
0000 - Present
Responsible for new bridge construction for Bucks County Council. Monitor and maintain quality control of all works. Apr 1980 to Mar 1983 JUNIOR PROJECT ENGINEER LAING CIVILS HEMEL HEMPSTED Working with engineers on projects all around the country on projects from roads to new office blocks. Attended college on block release for construction and contract law.
- IT Services Consultancy
- IT Business Development
- Operational Requirement Engineering
- Software Verification/Validation/Analysis
- Real Time Complex System Engineering. May 2009 Senior System Engineer ATM/CNS Systems ATM ( Air Traffic Management ) Validation planning
- ATM Stakeholder analysis
- Formation of ATM validation strategies
- Subject Matter Expertise on Validation Methodologies
- ATM Pre-Trial Analysis
- ATM Simulation Execution
- Preliminary Post Trial Analysis
- Post Trial Analysis Reports. Prepare
- And review the full range of Validation/Verification plans And related documentation for adequacy
- specification/performance requirement compliance and provide recommendations as necessary for improvement. Plan
- And conduct analyses or studies to establish the feasibility of CNS/ATM systems/subsystems/components meeting requirements and/or adequacy of design. Virender Singh Name And address ofEngineer Developing existing modules by analysing And identifying areas for modification related to File management and compression/decompression modules of GSM/UMTS Bolting together existing software modules And getting incompatible platforms to work together. Freshfield Communications Ltd STPI Shimla India 177005 Telecommunications Freshfield Communications Croydon ( UK ) 01/03/1995 - 02/08/1997 BS DegreeScience
- IT Systems Shimla University ( Professional Degree ) summer hill shimla
- 17705 Shimla ( India ) ISCED 5 01/08/1998 - 01/09/2001 Virender Singh Title of qualification awarded Principal subjects/andCurriculum 2013 Master Degree Computer ApplicationsEngineeringNetworksSystems Visvesvaraya Technological University ( Engineering )
- Jnana Sangam
- 590018 Belgaum ( India ) ISCED 6 September 2012- August 2013 Master Degree in Systems Sensors Digital Electronics Renewable Energies Systems Engineering of Complex Agro Systems Universidad Politécnica de Madrid Spain ISCED 6 Understanding Speaking Writing Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production C2 Proficient user C2 Proficient user C2 Proficient user C2 Proficient user C2 Proficient user C1 Proficient user C1 Proficient user B2 Independent user B2 Independent user B1 Independent user C2 Proficient user C2 Proficient user C2 Proficient user C2 Proficient user C2 Proficient user ( ) Common European Framework of Reference ( CEF ) level ATM/CNS SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIES : International Civil Aviation Organisation ( ICAO )
- Aeronautical Fixed Telecommunication Network ( AFTN )
- Eurocontrol Inter Centre Test Tool ( ETIC )
- Flight Data Exchange Interface Control Document ( FDE ICD )
- EUROCONTROL Flight Message Transfer Protocol ( FMTP )
- On-Line Data Interchange ( OLDI )
- Coordination And Transfer ( COTR )
- iPAX Task Force ( internet Protocol for Aeronautical eXchange ) FDP Flight Data Processing System
- ATM-EVA Simulators
- Red Had Enterprise
- ATS Data Exchange Presentation ( ADEXP ) . QA-Management Tools
- IBM Rational DOORS
- IBM Rational CHANGE
- IDLs JAVA/C#PLPL# CORBA
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Client release 5.3 ( Tikanga )
- CMMI level 5 working standards
- OMG standard specifications
- Architecture for Distributed System Services ( RMIOPSupplier RMIOPConsumer )
- Wireshark v.0.99.7
- Data Distribution Service for Real-Time Systems ( DDS ) .SQLite ( Embedded SQL database Engine ) .Windows N.T. 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- VISTA. Virender Singh CASP.net C#.
- .net framework
- PL/SQLX-Motif/X-lib on Linux And Solaris
- Visual C#PLPL#/MFC on Windows NT/98. My Role : Develop UI Interface Designs And Test Functional Modules. Developing existing modules by analysing And identifying areas for modification related to File management And compression/decompression modules of GSM/UMTS Bolting together existing software modules And getting incompatible platforms to work together.